Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson --Just When You Thought it Couldn't Get Creepier!

I know, I know...very talented. But haven't we seen enough of him?? I mean --is this the creepiest photo ever printed?? I'm thinking he's already dead in this one, right?? Granted, it got me to buy the magazine --but there was probably a more tasteful way to do that, don't you think? And how about that Memorial? I don't even know what to say. Cute kids. But why did he give custody to his near 80 year old mother and Diana Ross (who didn't even know about it!). My vote is that the kids go to Janet. Janet seems like she would be a really cool stepmom. She doesn't seem as crazy as the rest of them. She can dance and sing like her brother --so they'll still have that (I don't see Katherine bust'n a move anymore). And Janet has done so little weird stuff for a Jackson. We can blame that Super Bowl thing on JT for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment