Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jessica Simpson --The Dress Must Be the Reason

Tony Romo dumped Jessica the day before her 29th birthday. Ouch. That had to hurt. She was about to have --get this --A Barbie and Ken themed party! Who would do that? Well, Jessica Simpson...but seriously, who would do that...'Hi, I'm big boobed, blonde, Jessica and my boyfriend is Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboy QB and my birthday party is going to be Barbie and Ken themed'. I mean, you're just asking every one to hate you. I thought Jess, went for that likeable, 'girl next door', aw shucks, I'm just like you, thing? I don't know --that B&K idea seems beyond stupid. But, alas, she had to cancel because TR dumped her --again, the night before her 29th birthday. She seems to be way off the mark these days. The best thing she had going for her was that she was hanging onto Tony Romo. Why oh why, did she wear that dress to sing at a golf tournament? She looks like that skank (excuse my language) from the Real Housewives of NJ! When was the last time you saw someone dressed like that at a golf tournament? Besides that she no longer has the figure to pull that dress off (sorry, Jess --but you can get it back), it's not flattering and it's ugly. Horizontal stripes that hug you in all the wrong places --so wrong on so many levels. When I first saw her picture in that, I wondered how on earth she still managed to have TR as her boyfriend...and a few short weeks later, now we know. She does not. Sad --but JS has nine lives, a good team of people and lots of shoe money. We need not worry for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment