Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Britney Spears --Poor Brit Just Can't Hold it Together


Seriously, again??? I almost turned the page when I stumbled upon this story. I mean, it's sooo 2007. Britney walking in wearing one thing and walking out wearing something else. Remember --she used to go to clubs in her 'fancy' clothes and leave wearing her back-up dancer's unwashed JUST WORN Forever 21 skank-clothes. That was almost as gross as when she walked on the gas station bathroom floor with no-shoes on. Ewwwwwww! But I digress. Now, she's doing it again, four times a day --but this times at department stores. But hey, if I had Britney's money and a lot of time on my hands, I might want to buy a new outfit four times a day. Especially when you consider what she wears. Maybe, she catches a glimpse in a mirror --and says ---AHHHH, awful, must change. But since she has no taste, she just buys something nasty again. Imagine this process repeating itself throughout the day. Perhaps her lack of taste is what is making her crazy?? Poor Britney.

No comments:

Post a Comment